Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Change

CHANGE, as people may call it or LIFE as I refer it to, has again proved its existence today. Things I chose to hide behind my self imposed boundary wall, have been graced with light now. The darkness which was my privilege to have has been cut into pieces by the aurora. I bow myself to the invisible. I anticipate this rued state of mind and heart as fugacious and importune him to sail me out. For, I am naïve, primitive as Norah and my ark is not ready to take the storm. I know this era is ceasing but my feet are stoned. The nervous system is sending inaudible messages and my beating heart is syncing along at some drum’s pace.

I don’t have courage to leave everything behind and cross to move forward. So here I am standing at the cliff of a falling era and wandering in which direction to abide, to fall or to fly. My shadow is dejected and is trying to escape from the light. I am alone to face this on my face and save my shadow.

Its too late to kibosh this and each passing moment is precious now. I have to take a decision; shall I evade, leaving everything I have, and fly for a new horizon or do I stay with me, my identity and my individuality?


The question is burning and i am left speechless........!!

No comments:

Post a Comment