Monday, May 25, 2009

My First Post

Hello,

Well, For me, first instance of each and every thing is truly special.. be it first meeting or first look or first smile.. for first impression is the last last impression....

Today is my first day with blogging, and i was confused thinking, what should be my first post.... Being a piscean and being poet, i thought i will give this moment to my recent poem..


I am ME

I am a free bird flying high,

not confined to any throne.

I don’t live in anyone’s dreams,

for I have a life of my own..


I always smile & feel ebullient,

for I don like tearful eyes.

I am the peaceful silence,

chucking out roars and cries ..


I am impish, me tender,

like twirling waves up and down.

I dodder with my dreams,

On roads of this cemented town..

(even i dint like this match :( can u suggest a better one)


At dawns, I shine like sun,

my dusks charm with moon.

Everyday is a great day for me

& each moment is a boon..


To all the worries & problems,

I show my big wide smile.

For the atrocities of life, I

request GOD to come for a while..


I am happy; I am alive,

though my life has no set goal.

For In this mortal world,

I live in my immortal soul ..


Have a Good day Folks,,,,

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment