Monday, August 10, 2009

Bangaluru and me..

Hiyeeeeeee,

Well, i had been quite busy with work of late :( . I even travelled to bangalore for two weeks and no, i am not really happy about that. For a mice like me, staying away from family is like a fish staying away from water. But it was the demand of the hour and my work, so i had to agree and leave my dear delhi and my life, my family, my friends behind and fly to a new nest for few days.


Here comes my experience at Bangalore, which ironically was exactly opposite of what I had expected… May be because I had no time to roam around and see the actual bangaluru and all I saw were few software engineers, trying to get their bugs fixed..





BangalorE WitH my EyeS

In this silicon vally of india,
No one stops for rest and relief.
Everyone seems so engrossed,
I wander, when do they breath.

Concrete roads are fully loaded,
Audibility confines to horn's sound.
All i can see here is, these robotics,
Expressionless faces moving around.

People here are the busiest,
A smile is not free anymore.
Those elated moments of life,
Are lost in my days of yore.

Take me away from here,
For I have nothing left to do.
I am all alone here, with me,
My solitude has left me too.


This Bangalore trip is now buried down in my memory lane. And after being back to Delhi, with my family I feel resurrected.

Looking back at my trip today, i do miss some bits of bangalore in delhi. The amazing weather and the wonderfull empire juice shop of EGL food court have taken my heart away.

Also the solitude of bangalore gave me the oppurtunity to know myself better, To stop for a while and observe the surroundings, To live each moment with passion driven by heart. The small time slot left was enough for me to catch up few books and analyse the worldly situations too.

So just stay tuned for my views on my latest reading list. ..


Till then,
Keep Smiling
AkankshA





3 comments:

  1. It is really nice to see you back in the blogging field :). We ourselves are so much in love with the place we are born and brought up in that we share a common sentiment. However persistently we whine about the traffic, pollution, corruption and degradation, we still manage to say with uninhibited pride, "I'm a pucca Delhiite". Surely, there'll be cynics who assert that those who say they love Bombay or Delhi for what it is are those who are sheltered from the harsh realities of the city who choose to be trapped in their ivory-towers, high-rises and luxury cars. Others would say it's the people who make the city.

    My aunt came back from Nigeria eight years ago and she was so much in love with India...so you're not alone, don't worry!! There's no place like home.. its as simple as that :D . Nice post! Keep up the good work and looking forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Akshay..!

    exactly, i agree that 15 days was too short a time span for me to love bangalore and i guess b'loreites may disagree with my view of their city...

    Somewhere deep inside our heart we all are too attached to the place we have been born and brought up at. The country, the city, the locality, we acll ours do play a role in moulding us and making us what we are..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly agree with you lady !!!!

    Being away frm my delhi.. I still enjoy a lot at ma Workplaace - Pune

    every place in itself is different frm each other in same way as we are....

    I hav missed my delhi a lot - but pune has always made its place in my heart

    high mountains , cool climate, rainy and cloudy skies... This place has always made my spirits high..

    whenever i feel pressurized in office, its just a matter of bending my chair back and I can see the beautiful mountains.. all my tireness just dissipates..

    Thanks,
    Pune

    ReplyDelete